Airmid(Healing)Bath Bomb 6.5 oz
Rosemary mint and arnica flower infused bath bomb. Not a big fan of floaters in the tub? That’s ok! Each Botanical Bath Bomb comes with a reusable organza bag. Just place the bath bomb inside the bag, and then place it in your bath! You still get all the lovey benefits of the bath bomb, plus you can save the herbs and dry them out in the bag for other metaphysical uses! 🌛🌝🌜
Arnica flowers are known for their pain relieving properties, as well as anti-inflammatory and antibiotic properties. The flowers have several other great benefits as well. These may include:
- Preventing bruising by helping white blood cells disperse trapped blood and fluid from the place of injury.
- May prevent pain and swelling associated with carpel tunnel syndrome and arthritis.
- to treat tired, overworked muscles and feet by easing soreness and stiffness.
- relieving irritation from eczema.
Who is Airmid?
Other Names: Airmed, Airmeith
Airmid is the Celtic Goddess of the Healing Arts. She was also a member of the Tuatha De Dannann, the most ancient race of deities in Ireland. Goddess Airmid is revered as a master herbalist and magician. She rules over magic, healing, learning, Herbalism and the complexities of family relationships.
Spiritual uses for Arnica
use when the ego is bruised, or emotionally stretched too far. The flower essence helps deal with emotions that often get locked in the body after traumatic experiences. In traumatic times, our Higher Self often disassociates from the physical body, sometimes having a hard time to properly re-enter all parts after the trauma is over. This leaves a ‘heavy’, non-vital energy in the associated physical, or auric field. Sometimes after abuse or trauma a person attracts unwanted spirits that are not beneficial. Arnica flower essence can help disassociated from this type of unwanted attention.
Arnica flower essence is especially useful when dealing with psychosomatic or puzzling illnesses that do not respond to conventional treatment. It will aid in removing a sense of fear, helping people who have paranoid feelings of always being hurt. It is also said to be very useful in many autoimmune type issues such as fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.
Please Note sometimes when using Arnica flower essence the emotional aspects of the original trauma are re-experienced. In this way the Self can start to reintegrate the emotional and physical body. It gives a person the strength to move forward. Arnica flower essence can be used to release held shock from previous trauma, long after the incidence, or as a short term first aid type remedy allowing a more rapid recovery. Often this shock is bound up in the muscles. Arnica flower essence aids in unraveling the shock held in the physical body making it useful after traumatic experiences.
Do not use if you have open wounds or ulcerated skin. Arnica increases blood flow and will impede clotting.
- Do not use during pregnancy or while nursing.
- Do not use if you have a daisy allergy. Persons with allergies to other members of the Asteraceae family should exercise caution.
- If taking blood thinning medication, consult physician or medical practitioner prior to using.
- Products are for topical use only. Do not ingest
- Disclaimer: I practice herbal medicine in my home, but I am not a doctor. If you are experiencing a health crisis please turn to your general practitioner for medical advice. This is just information I have gathered through years of practice and research. As with anything I always recommend you do your own research on herbs to make informed choices for your health
Ingredients: sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, corn starch, kaolin clay, SLSA, sweet almond oil, apricot kernel oil, Polysorbate 80, Fragrance, FDA approved colorant, mica powder. May contain eco glitter and botanicals.